The long wait is almost over! We are so excited to release the 375ml of our Stout Cask Whiskey, we decided it needed a pre-release event on March 12th, 2022. We’re glad you agree. Space is limited, so make sure you reserve your time frame for this one-of-a-kind tasting immediately.
The Stout Whiskey Tasting Experience
- Enjoy a 45-minute tasting in our rarely seen barrel warehouse. We’ll guide you through the whiskey’s journey to bottle. Enjoy a sample of Corn Whiskey, Rested Whiskey, Stout Beer from 2nd Shift Brewery, and Stout Cask Whiskey served in souvenir glass.
- Receive a commemorative T-shirt celebrating Stout Whiskey moving into a larger 375ml bottle with a new design.
- A signed bottle of our 375ml Stout Cask Whiskey. Plus the ability to buy up to 6 more bottles the same day.
Please check in at the gift shop 15 minutes before your time slot in the designated area. Time slots will be limited to 20 per person. You will be escorted through our Stillhouse to the barrel house. Additional bottles of Stout available to purchase after your experience in the stillhouse only. Other tasting experiences and gift shop available.
The Boring Stuff:
This is a presale event only, tickets must be purchased in advance, online only. The stout cask whikey will not be released in the tasting room until later in March. Presale no-shows will have until April 30th to collect their shirts and signed bottles. No refunds. Handicap access available upon request. Barrel House temperature fluctuates, so be prepared for both warm and cool conditions. 21+ only, we will check IDs upon check-in.
Saturday November 6, 2021
11am to 9pm
1101 Miller Street, New Haven MO 63068
We can barely believe it ourselves, but 10 years ago this November we legally sold (wink) our first bottle of American Gin. To celebrate that fact, we want to have a party. Why? Because well we’re very good at throwing parties and, quite frankly, we want to have some fun.
There will be cocktails, open house tours of Still House 2, good music, food trucks and more! Astral Glass will also be hosting their “Glasses for the Masses” event! Check out our full day of activities on our properties as there is sure to be something for everyone.
OPEN HOUSE TOURS 12 to 6
Come down and see production areas of Pinckney Bend normally closed to the public
Our all-time favorites will be available for you all day! From the famous to the infamous! We may even see the ever-popular commemorative ‘mug deal’ back (limited amounts as always).
As always, enjoy responsibly!
MUSIC 11 TO 9!
Join us under the tent for some of our local favorites!
12pm to 3pm – @Friends of Aaron – large piece Jazz & Standards
3:30 to 6:30pm – @Woodshine – Bluegrass with a rock Twist
7pm to 9pm – @Wild Horse Creek – 3 part harmonies, dynamic acoustic instrumentation and a heck of a show!
Game of Fire – our favorite interactive art installation on the lawn! Try your hand at hitting the target to set off a spectacular show!
Mobile Axe Throwing – 12 to 5 from Columbia Axe attack and 2 on-site Axe-perts!
Bags – several cornhole sets available
Giant Connect4 – as seen on our patio!
Kettle Korn By Jim & Gerry Adkins
More Coming Soon!
Craig’s Creation – Wood, Fabric, yarn and more! Creating one-of-a-kind products that are unique and affordable!
STL Lampworkers – Glass beads, pendants, sculptures and more!
Astral Glass – Glasses for the Masses
The “rule” stuffs:
Our tasting room will not be open for ‘normal’ business, but patio samplers, cocktails and gift shop will be open. Open house tours will require on-site sign up and limited to groups of 20. Masks/hairnets may be required inside some of our production areas for FDA.. No outside coolers permitted on the patio or under the tent, but we encourage you to grab a drink from one of our amazing downtown New Haven business – Seek Cocktails & Coffee, Northstar Coffee, Paddle Stop Brewery & More!
Parking Info: TBA!
21&Up will be carded and provided with bracelets
You can buy our tonic (and other non liquor items) online at https://www.pinckneybendshop.com
Now you may be asking yourself a few questions:
1. How much is it? our 32oz Bottle is $24 before tax
2. How much is shipping? It is a flat rate of $17.50 per package – no matter if it’s 2 bottle or 6.
3. Is there a discount? If you buy 6 bottles, we can offer you our 10% Half Case Discount
4. When do I get it? We are processing orders Monday – Friday 8am to 4pm
5. Will you do this all the time? Probably not but we can do it now so use it to your advantage!
6. How long does it stay good? Best By date is TWO YEARS from bottling. Once open keep it in the fridge.