How to BuyListed below is a list of current Distributors per State.
TASTING ROOM/GIFT SHOP UPDATE
Pinckney Bend Distillery will have curbside/contact-less sales via our to-go window and modified business hours. Please shop online below or call us at at 573-237-5559 . 32oz Tonic Bottles are now available for shipping. Modified Hours are Mon – Fri 9am to 430pm and Sat 11-3pm. We cannot thank you enough for your continued support at this time. As always, we get through this together.
We love seeing you down at our Tasting Room but we understand that is not always convenient. Below is a list of U.S. Distributors per state. For a current list of retail locations, contact your state’s distributor.
If your favorite establishment doesn’t currently carry Pinckney Bend, request it. Customer demand and word of mouth helps us grow event faster. Having customers ask for it is the fastest way to get it into an establishment. If we are not currently listed in your state, check back.
A. Bommarito Wines
Main Office: 314-961-8996
Kansas City/Springfield Office: 816-753-6600
Handcrafted Wine & Spirits
Main Office: 913-829-4500
Donnewald Distributing (Select Counties Only)
Main Office: 618-664-1600
Main Office: 303-325-2608
The Italian Vine Distributors
Main Office: 402-309-0721
So You’re Out of Tonic
Email Keith at email@example.com with the subject line TONIC ORDER with the following:
1. How much you want? We can ship 1 to 6 bottles of our 32 oz tonic
2. Where should it go? Please include your mailing address, name and a phone number in the email
3. When can we process payment? Please give us your phone number and a time we can call you to handle the credit card over the phone
Now you may be asking yourself a few questions:
1. How much is it? our 32oz Bottle is $24 before tax
2. How much is shipping? It is a flat rate of $17.50 per package – no matter if it’s 2 bottle or 6.
3. Is there a discount? If you buy 6 bottles, we can offer you our 10% Half Case Discount
4. When do I get it? We are processing orders Monday – Friday 8am to 4pm
5. Will you do this all the time? Probably not but we can do it now so use it to your advantage!
6. How long does it stay good? Best By date is TWO YEARS from bottling. Once open keep it in the fridge.
Do Good. Drink Well.
As a socially responsible liquor manufacturer, we adhere to strict guidelines regarding donation requests. Please click on the link below to view our full Charitable Donation Policy or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org