Mar 20, 2020 | Distillery News Stories
You can buy our tonic (and other non liquor items) online at https://www.pinckneybendshop.com
Now you may be asking yourself a few questions:
1. How much is it? our 32oz Bottle is $24 before tax
2. How much is shipping? It is a flat rate of $17.50 per package – no matter if it’s 2 bottle or 6.
3. Is there a discount? If you buy 6 bottles, we can offer you our 10% Half Case Discount
4. When do I get it? We are processing orders Monday – Friday 8am to 4pm
5. Will you do this all the time? Probably not but we can do it now so use it to your advantage!
6. How long does it stay good? Best By date is TWO YEARS from bottling. Once open keep it in the fridge.
Mar 11, 2020 | Distillery News Stories
Pinckney Bend Distillery bottle sales will be available from Monday-Friday 10 am till 4:30 pm, or by arranged appointment. Our limit allowed inside our facility remains capped and treated the same as previously stated as we continue to manufacture our products and ensure the safety of our staff. We suggest that you call ahead for re-stocking purposes at 573-237-5559. If your local retailer is open for business, you can also purchase our spirits at many local stores. We cannot thank you enough for your continued support at this time. As always, we get through this together.
Beverage safety has always been an integral part of our business.Standard Sanitation Procedures, frequent hand-washing, Good Distilling & Good Manufacturing practices, contagious disease polices & other such polices are key to maintaining quality spirits & have long been part of our standard operating procedure.
In light of current concerns surrounding COVID-19, we want to reassure everyone that we have long-standing practices procedures and precautions to prevent the spread of contagious illnesses and ensure the safety of our staff, patrons and facilities. We are staying updated and informed of any changes in such practices that may be more beneficial to the long-term health and safety of staff and guests. We also ask that you also follow practices to ensure the health and safety of our small, but mighty staff.
Should any updates be necessary, we will post across our various social media channels as needed. We look forward to seeing you soon.